Saturday, April 11, 2015

...to cheer on Mark and Will

...at the Big House 5K

So proud of this little guy!

Doesn't he look so proud of himself!  He should be.  What a feat!


3.1 miles.

He worked hard training with his Dad.  He even ran during our vacation.  And I might add, he left Kyle and I in the dust.  Kids have no respect for their elders I tell you!  If we could have caught him we might have tried to trip him...!

I digress.

As you can see Will was quite nervous when I dropped them off.


Proud runners-to-be.


You can see why Will was nervous by the glimpse of the crowd waiting up ahead.


These two came along with me to cheer Will and Mark on.  Isabella stayed home to babysit our little sleeping beauty, Audrey.  That girl loves to sleep in on the weekends.


Burny was very popular.



People even stopped running to come over and pet him!  



We were waiting for Mark and Will just before they ran into the Big House.


Moral support.


I think he was happy to see Abbey and I here at the end.


What a great experience for Will!  And a fun activity for them to do together.


My guys.



1 comment:

  1. Super cool! James has also taken up running. He runs almost every day after school, about a mile. I'll have to see if he's up for another race. (After that terrible Jingle Jog two Decembers ago where I dressed everyone in SHORTS--omg!-- he's been reluctant. HA!). Looking good, guys!! XO

    ReplyDelete