Wednesday, April 8, 2015

...to bring home

...our puppy.

We had a wonderful Easter weekend with my brother, Taylor, and the kids.  While my kids were sad to leave their cousins and their Aunt/Uncle there was a little carrot dangling at the end of their trip...

By the name of Bernie...or Burny... or Berney...

After weeks of arguing we finally agreed upon a name.  We have not however, agreed how to spell his name.

But...since I will be the one to take him to all his doctor appointments AND get him his license...then I will get to spell his name the way I want.  Bwahahahahaha!

I introduce to you Burny Bo Crow.



He is a real heartbreaker I tell you.


And already he is such a good boy.



He was exactly 8 weeks old yesterday when we picked him up.  He weighs ten pounds.  He slept like a champ and seems as if he is going to be very mild-mannered.

Perhaps he'll be better behaved than my children?

No matter.  I have four kids who are awfully happy to have him as part of our family.


Hopefully he's awful happy to be a part of our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment