Saturday, September 13, 2014

...to enjoy my first game at The Big House

...Go Blue.


Did I just write those words?

I think it is OK to cheer on the arch nemesis of my alma mater when my alma mater is playing said team...right??

I promise I will not wear maize and blue in Spartan country.

I digress.

The kids and I were so lucky to have been gifted tickets from a friend of Meghan and Sean's.  Mark was unlucky in that he had problem sets to work on...thus he was 'the chosen one' to hang out with Audrey.

The view was incredible!


Will couldn't take his eyes off the game.  He loved every minute in that stadium!


The day featured many festivities that honored the military including special recognition for Veterans, a Bald Eagle circled the stadium during the opening ceremony, and there were several flyovers.


What a special day for us to attend!





1 comment:

  1. I love that last picture of you all! What a keeper. Looks like you guys had an awesome time. How fun!

    ReplyDelete